1. Centered focus on prevention of injury as a proactive approach – With today’s society, our western culture is very fast-paced in many aspects of everyday life. This includes work, sports, and home environment; my goal is to take the time to diminish the possibility of injury in these environments by helping to maintain healthy bodies through massage therapy.
2. Ensure quality care and proper follow-up of every client – Taking the time to issue proper home care with proper instructions and allowing clients to ask questions regarding massage therapy are important aspects of client care that will be maintained through my practice.
3. Excellent client care service, providing confidentiality, respecting diversity and the boundaries between client and therapist – A necessary aspect of client care that will be established from the beginning and maintained throughout my practice through providing a comfortable soothing clinical environment, different options of treatment, and a professional atmosphere.
4. Establish trust within the community where each client’s needs are taken care of during every visit.
5. Keep knowledge current through Continued Education – Throughout the years of establishing my clinic, my focus of Continued Education will be directed and focus based by my client needs.